Improving Profitability Through Flexible Space Separation
- Eliminates costly brick and mortar type walls.
- Separates conflicting tasks within work environments.
- Quickly creates privacy areas
- Improves working conditions
- Slides out of the way when not needed
- Helps to control contaminants, temperature, sound and light.
- Easy to install, clean and replace
- Five-year warranty on curtain/Lifetime warranty on all hardware
Goff’s Curtain Walls are Ideal for:
- Prep Stations
- Prep Stalls
- Wash Detail Bays
- Estimating Bays
- Under-Coat Bays
- Metal Shops
- Airborne Particle Containment
- Welding Areas
- Grinding/Sanding Areas
Features of Goff’s Curtain Walls Include:
- Heavy duty 14 oz or 18 oz vinyl coated polyester fabric are base fabrics.
- 20 mil, 40 mil clear PVC or Weldview tinted windows available.
- Proprietary “Goff Universal Bracket” ensures that you get the proper installation hardware, every time.
- Vinyl material meets NFPA 701 (Large scale) flame retardancy and California Fire Marshal standards.
- 5% is added for curtain’s “Drape” and is automatically given at no charge.
- Custom curtains can be made from 6 ft. high to 60 ft. high by any width.
- Double and triple folded hems for greater strength and durability.
- Double lock stitching with mildew/rot resistant thread is standard.
- All edges are finished.
- 2″ industrial strength Velcro closures between curtain panels.
- Fully enclosed, sewn in, galvanized chain in the bottom hem for motion reduction.
- Mounting hardware is included, when purchased.
- 12 colors to choose from at no additional cost.
- 16 gauge, galvanized steel, channel track with dual wheeled trolley carrier roller hooks on 1 ft. centers (steel rollers are recommended on curtains over 16 ft. high)